Cipro Over The Counter – Everything You Need To Know
Cipro Over The -Counter – A Good Choice To Treat Bacterial Infections
Cipro belongs to prescription drugs that can deal with bacterial infections of various origins that need medical attention. It is a safe medicine that is suitable for a wide variety of patients. You can buy Cipro over-the-counter easily and safely in our online pharmacy. Buying Cipro online in the United States is an excellent way to protect the health of your family and get great customer service.
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 750 mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.22 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Cipro?
What Is Cipro?
Ciprofloxacin (the main ingredient of Cipro) is a fluoroquinolone class drug. Fluoroquinolones have been used in clinical practice since the 1960s. By the mechanism of action, fluoroquinolones differ significantly from other antimicrobial agents, which ensures their activity against resistant, including multi-resistant, strains of microorganisms. Fluoroquinolones are characterized by a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activity, high bactericidal activity, and pharmacokinetic features that allow their use for the treatment of infections of various localization.
Cipro Over-The-Counter: When To Use And How To Take?
This medicine can help in case of various bacterial infections. Buy Cipro online to treat:
- respiratory tract infections;
- ENT infections;
- kidney and urinary tract infections;
- gynecological infections;
- infections of the digestive system (including the oral cavity, teeth);
- gallbladder and biliary tract infections;
- infections of the skin, mucous membranes and soft tissues;
- musculoskeletal infections;
- sepsis and peritonitis;
- prevention and treatment of infections in patients with reduced immunity.
Cipro comes in the form of tablets. One tablet contains 500 mg of Ciprofloxacin. This drug is taken orally. After the intake, Cipro is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and gets into tissues and body fluids. The maximum concentration in blood plasma is reached in 1 – 1.5 hours. It is excreted from the body within 24 hours after the last intake.
The dosage and duration of the course are prescribed individually, according to a medical condition, after the doctor has diagnosed the patient. Usually, it is from 500 to 1500 mg per day (1500 mg –in case of extremely severe forms of acute infections).
Despite the safety of this medication and its widespread use, it should be taken only after getting a piece of medical advice in order to reduce the risk of possible side effects. Some of the most common are:
- leg pain;
- palpitations, atrial fibrillation, ectopic ventricular rhythm, loss of consciousness, arterial
hypertension, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cardiopulmonary shock;
- dizziness, nightmares, hallucinations, manic reactions, irritability, ataxia, seizures, lethargy
drowsiness, weakness, malaise, anorexia, phobias;
- sore throat, oral candidiasis, dysphagia, intestinal perforation, gastrointestinal bleeding;
- back pain, joint stiffness, neck or chest pain, acute exacerbation of gout;
- interstitial nephritis, polyuria, urinary retention, urethral bleeding, vaginitis, acidosis, breast tenderness;
- shortness of breath, epistaxis, laryngeal or pulmonary edema, hiccups, hemoptysis, bronchospasm, pulmonary embolism;
- redness of the face, edema of the face, neck, lips, mucous membrane of the eye, hands, cutaneous candidiasis, hyperpigmentation;
- increased photosensitivity, diplopia, eye pain, tinnitus, hearing loss, impaired taste;
- increased muscle weakness in persons with myasthenia gravis;
- facilitated expression of matrix metalloproteinases in tendon tissue.
You should immediately consult your doctor if you have any side effects or signs of a new infection.
Contraindications And Drug Interactions
This medicine is not suitable for every patient. It is not good in the case of:
- hypersensitivity and allergic reaction to ciprofloxacin and other components of the drug;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 18;
If to speak about drug interactions, be careful if you take:
- Antibiotics: additive and synergistic effects are possible.
- Cyclosporine: a transient increase in plasma creatinine concentration can be observed.
- Vitamin K antagonists: anticoagulant effect can be increased. The risk can be of different levels depending on concomitant infections, age and general condition of the patient, hence the influence of Cipro on the increase in clotting rates is difficult to predict.
- Caffeine: certain quinolones, including Cipro, decrease the excretion of caffeine and may increase its serum half-life.
- Food and dairy products: Calcium in the form of a nutrient does not significantly affect absorption. However, the simultaneous consumption of dairy products with Cipro should be avoided due to the possible decrease in its absorption.
If the medication you are taking is not on the list above, ask your doctor for medical advice.
Buy Cipro Online Over The Counter
Tags: genetic conditions, drug interactions, call your doctor, belongs to a class, growth of bacteria, medical advice, work for virus infections, treat bacterial infections, consult your doctor, birth control, ciprofloxacin belongs, medical attention, doctor or pharmacist, urinary tract infections, local pharmacy, talk to your doctor, prescription medication, stopping the growth, works by stopping, yeast infections